Looking to take your Polaris Ranger to the next level? Then look no further. The HCR Ranger Long Travel kit features a 10" wider stance to keep you stable and safe. 12.25" front travel and 14.25" rear travel to eat up obstacles, and a front forward off set control arms to clear a 35" tire. This 100% American made product is made to tackle any and every terrain and turn your Ranger into an even more off-road capable machine. With the added ride comfort comes our top-of-the-line HCR custom alloy steel control arms that can stand any beating. Installation is 100% bolt on to get you back on the trail in no time.
- Clears 35" tires
- Easy 100% bolt on, no cut, no drill installation
- Front Travel 12.25" Rear Travel 14.25"
- 10" Wider
- Made out of 30% stronger then chromoly steel
- Proudly Made in the USA
- High clearance front and rear A-Arms
- Go Everywhere Lifetime Warranty